RowedaheliconRowedahelicon

What an amazing coincedence

I just had this imported from Europe only 2 days ago. =X

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Amazing

I was going to rate this low at first, it sounded like every remix ever. But then I heard what you did, that new tempo. And I am impressed, a small change makes it sound so new and unique. Fav'd 5'd and 10'd

Unrl responds:

Good thing you listened to the whole thing haha. Thanks mate!

-=| Future Gravy |=- -=| Future Gravy |=-

I love this song.

This song is amazing, very well done, words cannot describe how amazing this makes me feel listening to it, one of the only Ambient songs I enjoy. =)

Funkyfists responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Out of Orbit Out of Orbit

I like this.

Normally I like my techno to be a little more on the hard side, but this melody you put in was amazing, almost like something spirtual wrapped in modern day. The intro was great too, It wasn't repetitive and it didn't bullshit the song at all, it just slowly began the head banging. Otherwise cutting right into the song wouldn't give the listener the chance to warm up to it. I applaud your work and will go through your other tracks. Good luck in the future!

E. Gadd's lab ( Weird Remix) E. Gadd's lab ( Weird Remix)

Nice lmao

I thought this was a great remix. I just didnt like the random speedup halfway through. But still great work. Btw, Spyro is cool isn't he?

spyroiscool responds:

Spyro is the coolest dude on the planet!

Thanks for a brill review!

Mario&Luigi *Teehee Valley* Mario&Luigi *Teehee Valley*

Yes, this brings back a lot of good memories =D

Esxcellent song! Unlike the two guys below me I can play on a emulator since my L and R are also messed up. Excellent work =D

Good Egg Galaxy Promotional Good Egg Galaxy Promotional

Yep

You took this off of youtube, but I guess it is ok since it is a free download.

Bowser Theme (Paper Mario N64) Bowser Theme (Paper Mario N64)

Had it's flaws.

But it delivered what it promised. I kind of liked it, like I really don't know. However I faved it, just in case.

ConkerFanForever responds:

Heh, thanks!
Glad ya like it!

A Storm at Sea A Storm at Sea

I agree

I agree with Gerbil, however I think it sounds what the name implies. A storm at sea. As if the people had it under control

MusicalRocky responds:

Pretty much what I was going for I guess, however it's not totally under control, but they are making attempts to save themselves.

Thanks,
Rocky

The Song of Storms The Song of Storms

OMG

Dude, this was GREAT!!! You REALLY captured the historic essance of this song, better than anyone else could, I almost jizzed myself at the end, that little melody from LOZTP...Dude, I hope to see more epic creations from you in the future.